57' Symbol Flybridge
57' Symbol Flybridge
1998 Symbol "HIGH FLIGHT"
Offered at $485,000
Kusler Yachts 57' Symbol for sale has to be seen to appreciate the pride of ownership. With a glance, the features of the Symbol are apparent. "HIGH FLIGHT" has been completely updated including interior, galley, water-maker, electronics, dinghy, davit and much more!
The Symbol 557 Pilothouse Yacht's accommodations feature 2 private staterooms with two heads (each with stall showers and master includes tub arrangement).
It has a spacious main salon with wetbar - entertainment center and large pilothouse with adjacent galley - dinette. Exterior areas are equally well engineered for easy access to and from the bow.
The cockpit floor has been raised which provides a larger lazarette for equipment - storage. The bulwarks on the entire boat have been raised and combined with a larger, extended wheel house, resulting in a longer, sleeker overall profile line. In addition, the integrated swim step has been extended, the hull is one-piece hand laid-up, and a deep keel provides a soft ride and excellent seakeeping abilities.
The vessel offers a 3-stateroom arrangement with the popular UP GALLEY located in the
The staterooms are accessed via a curved staircase from the port side of the pilothouse. The VIP Guest Stateroom forward features a traditional centerline queen berth and an adjoining head with separate stall shower.
The VIP stateroom also features a secure storage compartment beneath it. On the right side of the bed platform is a hidden switch which raises and lowers the bed. Opposite in the companionway is the Second Guest Stateroom with upper and lower single berths and built-in storage. Aft of the bunk room on starboard are cabinet doors that conceal the Ship’s Laundry, equipped with a stacked clothes washer and dryer inputs.
Aft is the full-beam master stateroom.Features include a centerline queen berth with substantial hanging locker and drawer storage spaces. Huge ensuite master head with full bath tub and his & her sinks stretches forward along starboard. All closets have hot water heat loops to keep clothes warm/dry.
"HIGH FLIGHT" is equipped with a beautiful "Up-Galley"that was completely remodeled in 2007, keeping the chef in the mix with all of the action and entertaining that is going on in the pilothouse. This 57 Symbols galley is a gourmet chefs dream with a 4-burner Miele cooktop under-counter refigeration and a large pantry.
With the new cabinet layout and updated appliances in 2007, you would be hard pressed to find a more well layed out galley.
- (2) Marvel undercounter refrigerators
- Garbage disposal
- Broan trash compactor
- Frigidare Dishwasher
- Webasto 25 gallon hot water heater
- Backup electric 25 gallon Hot water heater
- Miele 4-burner gourmet cooktop
- GE convection microwave oven
- Inverter powered Whirlpool microwave above the cooktop
- GE spacemaker washer and dryer
Helm and Flybridge
The lower helm on this Symbol is set up to have everything not only in an easy to see location, but also within arms reach, which is rare on a pilothouse yacht. All electronics are to commercial standards and redundancy is everywhere on both helms. Foregoing the standard and quickly obsolete chartplotters of today, "HIGH FLIGHT" features two marine PC's, loaded with Nobletec 7.0 displayed on two 15" Euro flat panel marine displays that are all powered by their own dedicated sine-wave inverter.
The spacious flybridge features a custom hardtop, with a new enclosure in 03/2014. The electronics on the flybridge are duplicated and are the same as the lower helm.
There is a very nice entertainment center on the flybridge that has a refrigerator, freezer, and icemaker. New to the flybridge is a ventilated Jenn-Aire BBQ. there is a large settee and dining table as well.
Aft of the flybridge is the boat deck. "HIGH FLIGHT" comes equipped with an 800 pound davit and an 11' Caribe with a Honda Outboard. Also on the boat deck is Seafreeze chest freezer.
- Robertson AP-20 Autopilot & 3000x controller
- Simrad DGPS compass
- (2) Simrad sounders
- Hailer with intercom
- Simrad radar
- SEA 156 VHF
- SEA 157 VHF (very high quality American made radios).
- Simrad VHF
- KVH Tracphone
- Furuno weatherfax
- Interphase PC-4 Computer based sidescan sonar
- (2) Marine PC's
- Nobletec 7.0 at both helm stations
- Anchor Count Digital readout of rode deployed.
"HIGH FLIGHT" has been seriously updated and upgraded to provide one of the most redundant electrical systems found on any pleasurecraft worldwide. With 3 seperate inverting systems and over 17000 amp hours of house battery power, while cruising the generator can remain idle.
- Northern Lights 12kw Generator with soundshield and underwater exhaust
- New 3000 watt prosine Inverter with charger
- 2500 watt Trace freedom Back-up Inverter with charger
- 1000 watt prosine inverter dedicated to Navigational computers
- (10) L-19, 6 volt golf cart type AGM batteries
- (3) 8D AGM starting batteries with dedicated charger.
- All batteries can be paralleled to start any engine in an emergency
This 57 Symbol is powered by the highly desirable and reliable Cummins motor package with electronic controls to provide you with a smoke free, low noise, pleasurable cruising experience. Complete with stabilizers "HIGH FLIGHT" is a Yachtsman's dream!
- New in 2007 Wesmar bowthruster
- (2) Cummins 6CTA Diesel engines
- Twindisc gear boxes
- Mathers electronic controls
- Large Fireboy fire suppression system
- Reverso oil change system
- Wesmar Hydraulic roll control Stabilizers
- 1300 Gallon per day HRO watermaker with UV purifiers
- Standup engineroom
- 12 KW Northern Lights Generator
- Loyd's certified wiring throughout
This vessel features an expansive cockpit and wide walk around decks that provide safe passage up to the bow. With a custom cockpit freezer and rod holders, this Symbol will hold her own in the fishing department as well!
- Muir 2500# Windlass
- 85 pound polished Stainless steel anchor
- 400 feet of BBB chain
- (2) 65 pound polished Stainless steel anchors with 30' BBB chain and 300'of line (Stern Anchor/Emergency)
- Fresh and saltwater washdowns
- (2) ACR remote controlled searchlights
For more information about this 57' Symbol for sale by Kusler Yachts click HERE