40' Cabo Yachts Flybridge
40' Cabo Yachts Flybridge
2008 Cabo "Livin The Dream"
Offered at $599,000
Fully West Coast rigged Cabo Yachts 40 Flybridge "Living The Dream" for sale by Kusler Yachts is an exceptional offering. West coast rails, 800-HP MAN, Full Tower, Sonar, Tuna Tubes, LLC etc. For more information contact Kusler Yachts San Diego California Yacht Brokers.
2008 Cabo Yachts 40 Flybridge for sale by Kusler Yachts California Yacht Brokers is a very high demand model in this day or short inventory. This boat is extremely well outfitted for West Coast fishing or coastal cruising. Call Kusler Yachts for more information about this Cabo Yacht for sale.
When CABO Yachts first introduced the CABO 40 Flybridge, reviewers throughout the sportfishing industry agreed that CABO Yachts had once again hit the nail on the head. According to Brian Kovach of Motorboating Magazine, the 40 Flybridge “is a pelagic powerhouse. It has warrior prince aesthetics, mustang velocity and a wave busting bottom that does for choppy seas what a martini does for dinner with the inlaws.” The CABO 40 will prove to be everything you could imagine in your dream sportfishing machine.
A creation of renowned Michael Peters Yacht Design, the hull of the CABO 40 could be the smoothest, fastest, and driest in our lineup bluewater battlewagons. This running bottom benefits from the uncanny ability of CABO and its partners to give a boat the ride of a much larger vessel without sacrificing speed or agility. Like the 40 Express, the 40 Flybridge utilizes a stiff, lightweight modified-V hull matched to twin turbo-charged diesels, so owners can always get to the fish well in advance of the competition.
The generous cabin of the 40 Flybridge is expertly engineered - utilizing molded components for the floors, staterooms, and heads - and is richly decorated. The step-down galley features upgraded standards such as Corian® countertops, a recessed two-burner cook top, microwave, sink, and a side-by-side refrigerator/freezer. Under the galley sole is a cavernous "pantry" running athwartship.
Down the companionway steps, a master stateroom all the way forward centers on a double island berth and includes a flatscreen TV with DVD player and stereo sound system. The guest cabin to starboard has a pullout single berth above a fixed double. Two head compartments add expediency for the owner and guests alike.
With the 40 Flybridge, CABO took a great boat - the 40 Express - and made it greater by expanding the accommodations and creating a powerful, purposeful, comfortable sportfisher. Like every model in the CABO fleet, this one is built to tackle big seas and big fish thanks to her specialized features and design. But she also allows owners to relax in style after a long day on the water inside her finely appointed interior. Whether chasing down a marlin or cruising up the coast, the 40 Flybridge is pure, uncompromised CABO.
• AC duplex outlest/GFI protected • Access hatch to below deck equipment • Air conditioning /heating 16,000• BTU, dual zone • Bose Lifestyle® 38 surround sound • stereo system, AM/FM/CD/DVD • Carpet, removable, deep-pile • Dining table, teak with birdseye maple • Fabrics and coverings, fine • selection throughout • Interior wood, teak, satin finish • Latches, positive, cabinet doors • and drawers • Lighting, indirect, AC and DC • Lighting, recessed halogen • Mini-blinds, custom, throughout • Salon windows, fixed, tinted • Settee, starboard • Settee, port • TV, LCD, fl at screen, built-in, cable hookup • Foredeck hatch with retractable shade • Latches, positive, cabinet doors • and drawers • Lighting, overhead, AC and DC • AC duplex outlet/GFI protected • Cook top, ceramic, two-burner recessed with Corian® cover • Corian® countertop with custom Corian® sea rails • Latches, positive, cabinet doors • and drawers • Microwave/convection oven • Refrigerator/freezer, side-by-side, AC/DC • Sink, custom • Storage, under-galley compartment, large • Storage compartments and • drawers throughout • Undercabinet lighting, recessed halogen • Locker, hanging, cedar-lined, • port and starboard • Stereo AM/FM/CD/DVD, • (2) speakers, fwd • Storage, compartments and • drawers below bed • Storage, rod lockers (2), • with horizontal rod racks • TV, flat screen, built-in with cable hook-up
Cockpit & Fishability
Spacious and equipped with everything a saltwater angler needs to fish anywhere in the world, the cockpit of the 40 Flybridge houses a large, insulated ice chest and a bait prep center with a sink and rigging board. Underneath, a three-drawer locker is ideal for tackle and tools that the owner needs close at hand. One of the two in-deck fish boxes can be fitted with refrigerated chill plates. These boxes run fore and aft to prevent the damage to fish that can occur in boxes positioned port to starboard.
Attention to detail is evident everywhere. The lighted transom livewell, for instance, has 16 separate water inlets running vertically along the sides to eliminate dead spots, and a 2-inch dump valve can drain the well in minutes. The heavy-duty transom door features a top gate and custom hinges fastened with flat-head bolts that are offset for optimum reliability during a lifetime of use.
• Aluminum reinforcing plate installed for mounting fighting chair • Bait prep center - sink, rigging board and • tackle storage fitted with custom lid, gas spring, full-length stainless steel piano hinge and custom latch • Bait tank, 48-gallon, molded into transom with large overboard drain and LED lighting • Courtesy lighting under gunwales• and flybridge overhang • Fish boxes (2), large capacity, insulated, macerator pump-out system • Gunwale padding, high-density foam, • Hose and pistol-grip nozzle • Icebox, starboard, fitted with gasketed • lid, gas spring actuator, full-length • stainless steel piano hinge and • custom latch • Rod holders (5) • Scuppers, self-bailing • Transom door with top gate, extremeduty, • polished stainless steel hardware • Washdowns, fresh-and saltwater • heavy-duty, gasketed, drains, gutters, • full-length stainless steel piano hinge and custom latch • white vinyl covered • Hatches, lazarette and fish boxes
- Built-in Custom Tuna-Tubes in Gunwales
- Transom Bait Tank designed for Tuna Tube Inserts
- Rupp Aluminum Double-Spreader Outriggers
- Center Rigger
- Cockpit Controls w/ Autopilot Selector
- Cockpit Freezer
- Cockpit Fish Boxes w/ Cold Plate
- Stainless Mackeral Tubes on Bow
- Stainless Custom Rod Holders and (10) Rocket Launchers
- Transom Door
- Cockpit Cover
- Custom Teak Table
- Teak Rocket Launcher
- Bow Thruster Control in Cockpit
• Freshwater-cooled diesel • generator with seawater strainers • remote start and digital panel, water muffler, safety shut down system, • soft sound enclosure • 50’ shore power cord with retractable • Glendinning Cable Master, 220V, • 50-amp shore power • Battery charger automatic with thermal cut out • Battery paralleling, automatic, • with manual switch at helm • Battery on/off switches, vapor-proof • Bonding system with transom zinc plate • Circuit breaker protection throughout • Distribution panel, custom, AC/DC • electrical, with line voltage and • load meters • Electronic supply at helm, 12VDC • at 50 amps • Horn, dual air trumpet - uninstalled • Lights, engine room, AC and DC • Lights, interior, AC and DC • Receptacles, GFI protected throughout boat
- Generator with recent service 4/13
Engine & Mechanical
The heart of any boat is her engine room. The 40 Flybridge has a fit and flawless heart that excels in the practical installation of her machinery, including engines, generator, air-conditioning compressors, oil change system, and fiberglass fuel tanks. All wiring is labeled and color coded, and is more tightly loomed and skillfully organized than the wiring on any other boat in the industry. Superior quality extends right down to the locking pins that secure the engine room ladder, which are triple the normal size.
• Bilge, white gelcoat finish • Bilge pumps (5), Three automatic/ • manual, two automatic • Double constant torque stainless steel • clamps on engine exhaust hoses • Double hose clamps on all hose fi ttings, • stainless steel • Electronic controls with trolling valves, • engine synchronizer and backup • Emergency bilge pump diverter valve • on one main engine • Engine alarm system • Engine hour meters (2) • Engine room liner, white gelcoat fi nished • Engine room blowers (2), DC, 24V • Fire extinguishing system • manual/automatic • engines and generator, large capacity• Fuel lines, metal braided, fire-retardant • Fuel tank, fiberglass, fire-retardant • High water bilge alarms (3) • Holding tank, 22 gal., with monitor,• maceraor and dockside discharge • Muffl ers, fiberglass, backwash surge tube • Oil change system, main engines, • generator and transmission • Propeller shafts, double taper, • couplers, high-strength stainless steel • Propellers, 4-blade Nibral • Freshwater hose bib • Freshwater pump, AC, with backup • DC pump • Fuel filters, with water separators, main • Freshwater cooling, main engines
Deck and Hull
• C-FAB Stainless Tower, Buggy Top, Hard Top and West Coast Stainless Rails • Anchor roller assembly, custom • recessed, stainless steel • Bow cleats, 12” stainless steel• Spring line cleats, 10” stainless steel • Stern cleats, 12” stainless steel • Stern hawse pipes, stainless steel • Bow pulpit, integral molded fi berglass • Custom bow rails, aluminum• Deck surface, molded-in, non-skid • Molded fiberglass using polyester resin, • biaxial stitched fabric reinforcement and • core construction • Premium quality molded-in white • gelcoat exterior finish • Boot striping - choice of colors • Bottom paint, complete preparation - • 2 coats epoxy, 2 coats anti-fouling • paint; black, standard • Molded fiberglass construction with • superior ISO/NPG exterior gelcoat fi nish • and premium vinylester resins; biaxial • stitched fabric reinforcement; solid • fi bergalss bottom construction; core construction from chine to sheer • Stainless steel rub strip on face of • white high-density PVC rub rail • Trim tabs, fully recessed • Windlass, heavy-duty, DC electric, • remote at bridge and deck switches
- FURUNO MUI55C 15" Monitor
- FURUNO 17" Monitor
- Furuno 1920NT Black Box GPS/Plotter
- FURUNO 1944CNT Black Box Radar - 6KW 64 MIle 52" Antenna
- FURNO 1920CNT GPS/PLOTTER w/ 10.4" Display for Tower
- FURUNO BBFF Fishfinder
- Side-Scan Sonar Tube
- FURUNO RD-30
- Airmar Temp Transducer
- Eithernet Cables and Hub
- NMEA Cables, VGA Cables
- ICOM M604 VHF w/ Remote Mic
- SIMRAD/ROBERTSON AP 25 Autopilot
- SIMRAD/ROBERTSON AP25 2nd Station
- Modified 3rd Station
- (2) - 12V outlets (Helm and tower)
- Engine Room Camera
- Uniden 471 Handheld VHF
- FURUNO Sirius Weather Module
- BOSE Audio to Bridge/Cockpit
- C-MAP Chart
- ICOM Command Mic for Tower/Salon
- Standard Hailer Speaker
CFAB Custom Stainless/Fiberglass
- West Coast Stainless Bow Rails
- Stainless Fender Holders w/ Built in Stainless Mackeral Tubes
- Full Stainless Tower with Buggy Top w/ Full Controls and Electronics
- Stainless Rocket Launchers
- Stainless Cradle for Dinghy
- Stainless Flag Holders on Buggy Top (2)
- Custom Molded Fiberglass spotlight (1) forward and (2) Aft
- Stainless Anchor
- Stainless Grab Rail in Cockpit
- Fiberglass Molded Tuna-Tubes
- Custom Storage Built into Brow
- Custom Storage at Helm
- Washed weekly
- Detailed Twice a Year
- Custom Teak Decks in Cockpit (30K Upgrade)
- Brower Systems Davit
- Stainless Cradle for Dinghy
- Cockpit Cover
- Console/Helm Cover
- Aquamatic Water Maker
- Life Raft
- Water Maker
- Bow Thruster with dual controls
- Much More!
To view Kusler Yachts list of used Cabo Yachts for sale please visit us at www.kusleryachts.com for more information!