New Listing - Freshwater kept most of life - LLC Owned - West Coast Rigged - Cummins Power
"HIGH BID" is the finest Riviera convertible on the market today and the perfect example of a West Coast Sportfisher that is completely loaded and truly "turn key".
Riviera’s top selling model for several years, the 47 Convertible splits the difference between fishing and cruising by combining a cockpit big enough for serious fishing and the interior accommodations for up to three couples.
Desirable G2 (Generation 2) Edition Powered with Cummins QSM-11, 130-square-foot cockpit, Bridge seating for ten, Cherrywood interior, and tons of upgrades including: Extensive upgrades and full service work performed in Fall 2019. Additional fuel capacity, Garmin electronics, Furuno side scan sonar, Davit, Tender cradle, Stainless Steel West Coast Rails, Cockpit Bait Tank, New Strata Glass Bridge Enclosure, Teak Cockpit, Bow Thruster, Swimstep, Freshwater kept until 2015, LLC Owned etc.
Boat located at Kona Kai Marina with a transferrable main channel slip. Contact the Sportfisher experts today!
- G2 Flybridge
- San Diego, CA
- 47 ft
- Boat Name
- HIGH BID
- Cruising Speed
- 27 kn
- 43,200 lb
- 16.08 ft
- Fuel Tanks
- Fresh Water
- Double Berths
- 1,320 hp
- Engine 1
- Cummins QSM-11
- Engine 2
- Cummins QSM-11
This strong-selling 47-footer splits the difference between serious fishing boat, comfortable family cruiser. One of just a few boats this size to offer three private staterooms. This Series II model was introduced in 2005 that features a redesigned interior with a much larger salon, Queen in master, underwater exhausts and prop pockets.
Every new model in Riviera's long and successful 25-year history of building Flybridge Convertible cruisers features refinements and innovations. It's the quiet revolution. Sleek dynamic and elegant but never ostentatious. The Riviera 47 Series II is a beautiful expression of our approach to innovation. It is a marriage of form and function, a development and refinement of an already very successful cruiser. Below the waterline, a revolution in design has been developed by one of the world's leading naval architects, Frank Mulder. He has created a running surface that delivers performance that can only be described as sensational. The most notable feature of this hull is two pockets housing the propeller shafts in the aft section to deliver superior forward thrust, resulting in higher top speed and better fuel economy.
"HIGH BID" underwent a full interior refit in 2014 and no expense was spared in either the quality of the finishes or the craftsmen that did the work.
- Expansive Salon w/ L Shaped Leather Sofa to Port
- Dinette to Starboard
- Port and Starboardbd Windows with Blinds
- Salon Carpet (New 2016)
- Overhead Rod Storage with Electric Hatch
- Satin and High Gloss Cherry Interior
- AC/Heat including Flybridge
- Power System Inverter Display
- Complete interior refit 2014
- All new lighting 2014
- New KVH Satellite system installed 11/19
- New 4K flat screen TV
- Custom Definitive technology surround sound
- New Bottom Paint (09/19)
- Boot Stripe repainted (09/19)
- Vacuflush system serviced (08/19)
The cockpit on this 47 features the finest setup of any cockpit on a sport fisher, regardless of size. "HIGH BID" has a full electronics suite and controls to the starboard side of the salon door where you are able to see and control the sounder, plotter, radar, and sonar. The cockpit also features a teak deck that was installed in 2014 and a 150 gallon custom split bait tank with viewing windows. For additional bait capacity, there is a 30 gallon transom live well as well. Engine room access couldn't be easier, with a swing out door and sink.
To the port side, there is a cockpit freezer under the ladder up to the flybridge.
- Twin Disc cockpit controls
- Radar display
- Sonar display
- sounder display
- Teak cockpit flooring
- 150 gallon split bait tank with viewing windows and new bait pump 08/19
- 30 gallon transom bait tank
- Cockpit freezer
- Transom Door
- Fiberglass Swimstep
- Cockpit coaming Bolsters
- Air Compressor
- Cockpit slantback cover that converts to an awning
One of the highlights of the Riviera 47 is her spacious flybridge with its ergonomic helm position, wet bar, and U-shaped lounge seating. "HIGH BID" has been updated with the latest in electronics, including, Garmin touchscreen, multifunction display, chart plotter, 3 KW digital sounder, 6KW digital radar, Furuno sidescan sonar, New Icom VHF and 2-meter radios, and Simrad autopilot.
There is also a BTU air conditioning / reverse cycle heating unit. To the port side is a sink and a refrigerator. Entertainment is provided by a full JL Audio sound system with digital amplifier.
- Twin Disc electronic controls
- Sidepower Bowthruster New 09/19
- Fully Air conditioned / Heated
- Furuno CH-250 sidescan sonar
- New Trim tab display as well as new intercepter trim tabs on the transom (09/19)
- 21" daylight monitor
- Garmin 7412 Chartplotter
- Garmin 6KW digital open array radar
- Garmin Digital sounder
- Sirius Satellite radio
- JL Audio sound system with digital amplifier
- Icom VHF radio New 11/19
- Icom IC-V8000 2-meter radio
- Simrad Ap25 Autopilot
- Muir windlass control with digital counter
- Heart inverter display
Moving forward from the spacious cockpit is a breeze with the custom, stainless steel West Coast rails. There is a pair of Pompanette outriggers that are tournament rigged, as well as a custom stainless steel rocket launcher to hold all the rods you need.
Up on the bow, you will find a 1000 pound Davit, stainless tender cradle, and a 6 man canister life raft with hydrostatic release.
All the way forward is the pulpit, and Muir windlass. "HIGH BID" had a complete detail/Hull compound and wax in September of 2019.
- Pompanette outriggers
- 13 Flush rod holders
- 18 Rocket launchers
- West Coast rails
- Sanshin Spotlight
- Brower Davit
- Dinghy cradle
- Muir windlass
"HIGH BID" is powered by the highly desirable, and ultra reliable Cummins QSM-11 motors that have recently been serviced. Power is provided by a Cummins Onan generator. Outboard of the starboard motor is a Glendinning cable master, and forward is the Cruiseair Air conditioning systems.
- Cummins QSM-11 Diesel motors (1612 hours)
- Aftercoolers serviced 11/19
- Water Pumps serviced 11/19
- Annual fluid and filter changes (Last service 11/19)
- Onan generator in sound shield fully serviced (07/19)
- New Generator Water Pump (10/19)
- Cruiseair air conditioning
- Glendinning Cablemaster
- Dripless shaft seals new (09/19)
- All thru hull fittings serviced or replaced (09/19)
- Propellers were tuned by Willmington Propeller Service (09/19)
- All new Cutlass bearings (09/19
- Fresh bottom paint (09/19)
- Aquamet 22 shafts
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.