For many, the 48 Cabo embodies an ideal West Coast sportfisher. Designed and styled with the West Coast in mind, Cabo Yachts are ideally suited to plying the waters off of California, the Mexican Baja and beyond.
The Nuff Said is a 2007, 48’ Cabo. She was purchased to the owner’s specifications in the Cabo factory in Adelanto, California. Michael Kusler, president of Kusler Yachts, worked with the owners during the build and oversaw the construction and layout of the vessel.
With a 30-knot cruise and full assortment of electronics and hardware, this 48 is as ready to fish now as she was when she splashed. A new, Southern California listing, this boat is competitively priced and ready to make someone very happy.
Why Buy From Kusler Yachts? We are transforming what you can expect from the brokerage process…
The boat’s layout and cockpit design are West Coast through and through. What could the 48 Cabo do for your boat ownership plans?
48 Cabo: Fishing
One of the 48 Cabo’s unique appointments is the size of its cockpit. Designed to optimize space, the fishing area on this 48 matches those of larger sportfishers.
Placement of bait freezers, livewells, tackle drawers and gaff/ bait net storage maximizes space and efficiency when fishing. The cockpit also features huge fish boxes with in-line macerators.
Propelled by Cabo’s upgraded twin 1100 hp MAN engine package, this 48 features a fuel polishing system and upgraded generator. This combination is ideal when traveling and taking fuel from marinas up and down the Baja.
The 48’s fishing features include Rupp Triple Spreader Outriggers, cockpit controls, and ample lighting—both flood lights in the cockpit and underwater lights. The result is a platform that helps fishing and the prep and organization that make it possible.
48 Cabo: Accommodation and Comfort
The Nuff Said’s three stateroom, two head layout is designed to accommodate. The 48’s comfortable ride, however, extends much further than it’s custom interior.
Salon and galley.
The hull, solid fiberglass below the waterline with composite vacuum-bagged sides, features a sharp entry that leads back to a nearly flat aft section. This design imparts a solid, stable feel in both head and following seas, plus outstanding maneuverability when backing down on a fish or docking.
The Nuff Said’s galley and interior appointments provide for self-sufficiency during travel. Equipped with a recessed twin-burner cook top, a convection/microwave oven, custom Corian countertops with sea-rails, and separate Sub-Zero refrigerator and freezer drawers, the galley is built for cooking and hosting. A starboard dining table and portside settee provide space for everyone to spread out.
Equipped with a washer and dryer, water maker, upgraded plasma, satellite television in the salon—with independent receivers in each stateroom, and built-in wine rack—the Nuff Said makes possible a variety of fishing and travel adventures.
The Nuff Said boasts an incredible assortment of onboard fishing and audio/visual electronics upgrades. Receipts for the systems installed range in the area of $300k. The systems include:
- Simrad/Robertson WR20 Wireless Remote
- Outback 3500 Watt Sine Wave Inverter with Four (4) Meridian batteries
- Heart Pathmaker battery combiner
- FURUNO ARPA board for radar collision avoidance
- Northern Airborne Technology Category 1-Automatic Release GPIRB 406
- FURUNO 17u0022 Flatscreen Monitoru00a0
- Iridium Satellite phone
- FURUNO 8122 radar w/ 6′ antenna
- Cockpit Camera
- FURUNO RD-30 Tri-data (2)
- Salon Camera
- FURUNO 2KW 50/200/temp B260 transducer and fairing block
- Standard Hailer Speaker
- FURUNO loud hailer
- Engine Room Camera
- FURUNO CH250 Sonar Black Box 88khz, 24v, long hoist
- Simrad AP25 autopilot
- Digital Cell Amplifier 30U w/ comrod antenna
- Icom M604 VHF (2)
- ICOM Command Mic and cables for salon
- Comrod AV90BI 16′ VHF Antenna w/ Rupp Cuffs (2)
- FURUNO WAAS Sensor for use w/ RD30 display
- Sea Tel 18u0022 coastal DSS Antenna
- ACR RCL 100D 24V spotlight & extension Cables
- Deepsea 12V Underwater Light (4)
- Sea Recovery Aqua Whisper Modular 700 GPD watermaker
- ACR ResQfix 406 personal Gpirb (5)
- Nobletech Navigational Suite
- New 2020 Garmin 8612 multi function display
- Sirius Satellite Radio/Weather
- Furuno Side Scan Sonar
- New 2020 Garmin 8617 multi function display
- New Airmar 275 transducer
To schedule your viewing of the Nuff Said, contact Michael Kusler:
[email protected] // 619.952.0860