The Bottom Line
- We are dedicated to taking care of you before, during and after the sale.
- We create lifelong relationships with our customers.
- We will help you find and source the boat that best suits YOUR vision of yacht ownership.
- We are the expert in West Coast and Mexico boat ownership– our East Coast Operation launched in June 2021!
- We combine the resources of large operations with the care and reliability of a family business.
About Kusler Yachts
The premier yacht brokerage on the West Coast, Kusler Yachts specializes in sportfishing yachts, motor yachts and fishing center consoles.
Founded 10 years ago to address the need for quality sportfishing boats in Southern California, Kusler Yachts has earned its reputation through not simply buying and selling, but expertly tailoring the boating experience to the needs of its clients.
We Believe in Relationships
Many brokerages play a numbers game. Kusler Yachts, however, is in the relationship business.
Kusler’s service to clients extends much farther than the sale or purchase of the right boat.
Big Enough to Take Care of Your Business
Kusler combines the network, know-how and expertise of large enterprises, with the commitment to quality, honesty and reliability of a family business. The result is the best of both worlds—one that leverages resources while building long term relationships.
The Client Profile of Ron Gladnick illustrates the experience made possible by our focus and attention.
Small Enough to Care About You
At Kusler Yachts, we understand not just boats (all of our brokers are certified captains) and the yacht market, but the many variables necessary to guide our clients into the vessel that best suits their needs. We specialize in leveraging our expertise, network and experience for the benefit of clients.
Our specialties include:
- Sportfishing and Yachting in Southern California – including sourcing and customizing East Coast boats for West Coast applications.
- The Mexico Experience (we have sold a boat that placed in the top three in one of the Bisbee’s fishing tournaments for six years running!)
While much of our work lies on the West Coast and in Mexico, Kusler Yachts has an active presence on the East Coast. We launched our second location in Newburyport, Massachusetts in June 2021. We have a third location in South Florida in the works for the fall of 2021.
Our knowledge of boats and professional network of builders, manufacturers, dealers, and service providers spans the East Coast from Maine to Florida.
Kusler Yachts has represented buyers and sellers from Maine to Cabo San Lucas—and in such places as China, Korea, Alaska and Italy. Our work and expertise includes everything from motor yachts, sportfishing yachts and center consoles to Down East style boats from Maine.
Founded by Michael Kusler in 2010, Kusler Yachts has sold more than 350 vessels with a value of greater than $120 million. To date, the average Kusler listing is on the market for less than 90 days.
Kusler Yachts is headquartered in San Diego’s Kona Kai Resort and Marina.