Ready to Fish – Low Hours
With fall fishing in full swing, there is no better time for this 2017 Regulator 25 to come to market. This Regulator needs nothing and is ready to fish or cruise today. She is powered by twin Yamaha 200’s with low hours, equipped with a full Garmin electronics package plus an Optimus 360 joystick control, standup head with flushing toilet, upgraded helm seating and much more.
Regulator 25’s are big 25’s, measuring 30″ LOA. With a best in class size and weight, the 25 will punch through rough offshore conditions with ease.
Come see this Regulator today in Mission Bay.
- 8.83 ft
- Fuel Tank
- 1 x 160|gallon
- Fresh Water
- 1 x 20|gallon
- 1 x 9|gallon
- Engine 1
- Engine 2
- Twin Yamaha 200 outboards with white Armstrong bracket (235 hours)
- Optimus 360 joystick steering
- Full Garmin electronics package with xHD 18u0022 radar, Airmar transducer and autopilotu00a0
- Garmin VHF
- Lenco trim tabs
- Polk sound system
- Full standup head with flushing toilet
- Upgraded helm seats with flip down bolsters and tackle storage below
- 46 gallon transom livewell
- 64 quart cooler under forward seating
- 230 quart in deck fishbox/storage with macerator
- Dry storage under both forward bench seats
- Bow seating cushions u00a0
- Edson adjustable wheel
- 9 rocket launchers
- Transom boarding door
- Taco telescoping outriggers
- Shurflo/Pentair wash down pump, bait pump and macerator pump
- Canvas covers for helm seats and console
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.