Ho’ Okipa shows pride of ownership throughout. Extensive upgrades and near bristol condition. Quite simply, the best Grand Banks Eastbay 45 SX on the market!
This Eastbay 45 SX is a beautifully crafted Downeast cruiser designed by the Raymond Hunt Group and built by Grand Banks. The entire interior is finished with hand-crafted Burmese teak. A timeless yacht that will remain in style decades into the future. Ho’ Okipa provides the perfect platform for extensive cruising or a weekend getaway with the family.
Some key features include all new Garmin electronics, new water-maker, dockmate remote docking system, bow and stern thrusters, new 250′ chain, teak cockpit, preferred galley down design, satin interior, low hour CAT C9 engines, two stateroom, 1 head layout. See extensive list of service and upgrades under full specifications. Boat is held in a transferable LLC and ready for the next owners. Don’t miss out on a rare opportunity to purchase a vessel of this caliber.
- 14.58 ft
- Max Draft
- 3.92 ft
- Fuel Tank
- 1 x 512|gallon
- Fresh Water
- 1 x 145|gallon
- 1 x 60|gallon
- Engine 1
- Engine 2
The 45 Eastbay SX is a full-featured Down East cruiser that complements assertive performance with stylish grace. Standard twin-500-hp will have you quickly nearing 30 knots, cruising atop a proven C.R. Hunt-designed hull that out-performs the imitators. Inside, accommodations are superior to any in her class, with a generous master stateroom that includes a private head with stall shower, and a guest stateroom that is equally spacious. The 45SX also brings some surprising new features to the Eastbay Series, from her seated helm to the optional sunroof, to an aft salon window that disappears at the touch of a button. And everywhere you turn: more light, more views, more ways to enjoy those prized moments when you're at sea on or on the hook.
Grand Banks have an enduring sense of quality and style. Design-wise, there's a lot to like about the 45 Eastbay SX: its single-level cruising and driving stations, the big cockpit, walkaround sidedecks, the wide island double bed, the second cabin with another double, not to mention the big galley and homelike shower. In addition, it's the first-rate engineering and performance that appeals to discerning Grand Banks buyers as much as the fine finish.u00a0With a Raymond Hunt-designed hull, a Grand Banks is always something to savour at sea!
From the cockpit the salon is entered through a Dutch door, the top half of which opens separately. Two stateroom, single head interior has the galley down and a spacious main salon with a U-shaped settee to port surrounding a teak high-low table. Additional features include a disappearing aft bulkhead window, and the forward center windshield opens at the push of a button for ventilation. Four steps down and forward of the helm, the master stateroom is fully forward with island berth and ensuite head. The guest cabin with twin bed is just aft on the starboard side. Dual Stidd chairs at the helm and huge salon windows provide panoramic views of the water.u00a0
Extensive upgrades and continual enhancements since boat was purchased. Boat shows pride of ownership throughout. 2 stateroom 1 head design (Forward island queen, Starboard double bed with pocket door and new bedding), Twin CAT C9 Acert with ~675 Hours, Onan 9KW generator, Twin Stidd helm chairs, Brand new Garmin electronics, Down Galley, Teak and holley floors, teak swim step, teak cockpit, starboard hydraulic window for dining and pass through, dutch salon door, satin interior, walkaround side-decks, extremely clean bilges and engine spaces.u00a0
Groco seacocks; Delta T demister system; Kahlenberg air horn; AGM batteries; CO detectors in saloon and staterooms; Caterpillar Marine Power Display; 9-kW Onan genset; Reverso oil-change system; VDO rudder-angle indicator; Delta anchor with new chain and depth markings indicated, Maxwell 1500 low-profile windlass; teak toerail; teak swim platform; transom hot/cold shower; Stidd helm chair; hi-lo teak saloon table; granite galley countertops; 3-burner EuroKera electric cooktop; Sharp microwave; Coolmatic refrigerator; VacuFlush MSD; teak bulkheads and grabrails; Xenon interior lighting; teak and holly sole
flag-blue hull color; duplex Racor separators; Side-Power bow / stern thruster, reverse-cycle A/C in salon, master and guest; Glendinning Cablemaster, full canvas covers for all bright work.
Upgrades and service
- Removedu00a0props and thrusters, removedu00a0and replaced cutlets bearings. Props sent for service with Wilmington Propeller. Shaft cutters and razors placed. Bottom paint, all GB decals removed prepped and painted all one color, prop speed, etc at Shelter Island Yard. ~4,000
- Garmin GPSMMAP 7612 xsv MFD, GPSMAP 7612 MFD, GMI 20,Garmin Reactor 40 Hydraulic Autopilot with SmartPump, Flir M232, Garmin Fantom 4 Radar with 4u2019 Open Array, Chirp-LHW thru-hull 12 pin, 120WX WeatherStation, AIS Class B Transponder, Siren Marine, AIS Antenna, VHF Antenna, Mastervolt ChargeMaster Plus 12/75.u00a0 Installation by Dixon Marine ~$43,000
- Dependable Marine - complete engine service port, starboard & genset. New aftercoolers, heat exchangers, impellers, service transmission coolers, regulators, replaced all hoses and clamps, coolant, zincs etc.u00a0$20,000
- Revolution Marine - Replaced all batteries with Lifeline AGM house, engine start, genset, bow and stern thrusters. Placed rod holders, new 250u2019 anchor chain and Maxwell Gypsy G4, all lighting replaced with LED, new Novacool ACDC Refrig in cockpit. Serviced liferaft and cleaned and serviced the Raycor filters.u00a0$17,000
- Steven Cook - Wood working and cockpit cabinet and drawers.u00a0$3000
- Canvas Service - New screens, and toe rail covers.$5000
- Wilson Marine - FCI Aquamiser 500GPD watermaker.$12,000
- Scott Bennett - ER detail.$4000u00a0
- John Gumb - Replaced head system with new Tecma head and replaced all hoses and clamps with new odor shield hoses.u00a0$5300
- Dixon Marine - Dockmate Wireless Remote installationu00a0$8800
- SIREN Marine theft and monitoring system
- Patsy Carter - New stateroom spreads and pillows.$6400
- Revolution Marine - Brian Hoffman installed new Fusion Radio, salon and cockpit speakers with cockpit remote.u00a0$4600
- LLC with letter from State of California that the not purchased for use in California be granted.u00a0$6700
- Dependable Marine - Aftercoolers serviced, oil change, impellars replaced for both CAT C9 Acert and Onan generator serviced
- General maintenance, cleaning and service all up to date. Bi-weekly boatwash and bottom service monthly (Maintenance log on board)
- *Boat shows extremely well and is ready for extensive cruising or local family fun.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.