REMARKABLY POWERFUL. EXCEPTIONALLY NIMBLE. UNMISTAKABLY HATTERAS.
2011 Hatteras GT54 “SAUVAGE” is in absolute pristine condition, offered with CAT C32s 1652BHP Engines rated at 2300 RPM with 875 original hours, twin Onan Generators (21.5KW and 9KW), full Raymarine electronics, teak cockpit, classic satin interior, standard three stateroom three head layout.
The Hatteras GT54 Convertible offers performance, comfort and convenience that extends beyond its efficiently engineered seakeeping ability. Capable of over 40 knots and a cruise in the mid-30 knot range, the GT54 balances an exceptionally nimble responsiveness with an extremely comfortable ride. In even the most challenging conditions, the GT54 excels due to its proven variable deadrise design and convex hull.
Built as a tournament-ready fishing machine with all the requisite rigging, the GT54 is equally adept at entertaining with three staterooms, a large salon deck, spacious galley and generous seating inside and out.
*Boat currently located in Sicily, Italy (specified originally for 50 cycle European power) and available to ship to the United States asap. Contact listing agent today to take advantage of this rare opportunity to purchase an extremely clean and well maintained low hour Hatteras GT54.
**Preliminary listing, additional specifications to follow…
- Cruising Speed
- 17.25 ft
- Max Draft
- 4.17 ft
- Fuel Tank
- 1 x 1250|gallon
- Fresh Water
- 1 x 192|gallon
- 1 x 91|gallon
- Double Berths
- Engine 1
- Engine 2
Considering the many tournament-tier fishing features of the Hatteras 54 Convertible and the rave reviews she has received from design experts, journalists, and marine enthusiasts everywhere, the term u0022entry-levelu0022 seems inadequate. This legendary performer is renowned for her incredible strength and seaworthiness, and she draws just 4'2u0022 thanks to deep tunnel pockets. Her large flybridge and cockpit with raised seating create excellent visibility and extra room to work the lines. A well-designed interior offers three staterooms and two heads, and combines the classic (genuine wood cabinetry and accents) with the modern (state-of-the-art systems and electronics). Truly, this is a quintessential convertible from one of the world's best builders of superior sportfishing boats.
- Deck equipment 5 Underwater lights OceanLED X16 with central DMX Courtesy cockpit lights and DMX Divergent LED flay Rod holder Fish tank Livewell 4 sockets for electric reels External Fridge-Freezer Bow sundeck cushions Table and three chairs in teak Removable Strataglass closure. Bridge Fishing tackle lockers and stowage Swim ladder Carbon footbridge exit engineering Sunbrella-carbon and kevlar fabric awning with carbon poles Oceanic life raft 12 pers. Safety equipment Retractable aluminum fender holder Fenders: n.8 HTM3 - n.2 A4 Marlow ropes diameter 24 mm Lewmar 40kg anchor with 100 meters chain u2022 Clarion Hertz two-zone audio system Marine 1650 watts u2022 Magnetic compass u00a0 Engines and technical room u2022 Engines: Caterpillar C32 DITA 2x1652 BHP 857 hours u2022 Generator 1: Onan 21.5 kw hours 2415 u2022 Generator 2: Onan 9 kw hours 1809 u2022 Cruisair air conditioning u2022 Tecnicomar 180 lh watermaker u2022 Autoclave u2022 Boiler u2022 Fuel capacity 4,735 liters u2022 Water capacity 727 liters u2022 Black water capacity 344 liters u00a0 Living room-kitchen u2022 32 u0022and 42u0022 Tv (Tvsat and remote control cameras-Raymarine) u2022 Bose audio system u2022 2 Freezers with ice maker u2022 2 drawer refrigerators u2022 Four burner electric hob u2022 Microwave combined with grill u2022 Dishwasher u2022 Sink macerator u2022 Boat management panels u2022 Air conditioning u00a0 On-board instrumentation u2022 2 Raymarine 17 u201dg-series u2022 1 axiom pro 16 u201dRaymarine u2022 2 VHF: icom - Raymarine u2022 HD digital radar u2022 KWH TV satellite antenna 6 u2022 Raymarine autopilot u2022 2 Raymarine 3D depth sounders u2022 3 separate frequency sounder Raymarine u2022 1 Raymarine CP-570 CHIRP module u2022 Bow thruster side power with proportional u2022 Humphree trim stabilizers u2022 Windlass with remote chain counter u2022 Function: troll - slow vessel u2022 Alarm monitoring panel u2022 Engine room cameras and ground-maneuver control u2022 Clarion Hertz two-zone audio system Marine 1650 watts u2022 Magnetic compass Engines and technical room u2022 Engines: Caterpillar C32 DITA 2x1652 BHP 857 hours u2022 Generator 1: Onan 21.5 kw hours 2415 u2022 Generator 2: Onan 9 kw hours 1809 u2022 Cruisair air conditioning u2022 Tecnicomar 180 lh watermaker u2022 Autoclave u2022 Boiler u2022 Fuel capacity 4,735 liters u2022 Water capacity 727 liters u2022 Black water capacity 344 liters u00a0 Owner's cabin u2022 32 u201dTV with satellite TV u2022 Bose audio system Bathroom with separate shower Bed with storage space u2022 Air Conditioning Vip-guest cabin corridor u2022 Washing machine u2022 Dryer u2022 Stereo Bed with storage space u2022 Communicating bathroom with separate shower u2022 Air conditioning u00a0 Extra maintenance beyond ordinary year 2021 Engines: Replacement of engine air exchangers. Overhaul of engine water exchangers. Overhaul of sea water pumps. Replacement of turbine air filters Propulsion: Replacement of bushings and seals. Calibration and polishing of propellers u00a0 Additional Three stateroom two head layout Satin finish Dual side portlights CE certification 120/240 AC System with Jefferson Transformers Lift up coaming gate Stainless bow rails teak cockpit
- Engine Options
- Twin CAT C-18 Diesel Engines (1000 BHP)
- Twin CAT C-32 Diesel Engines (1550 BHP)
- Twin CAT C-32 Diesel Engines (1650 BHP)
- Twin MTU 10V-2000 CR Diesel Engines (1500 BHP)
- Twin MTU 8V-2000 CR Diesel Engines (1200 BHP)
Fully Fishable Cockpit. The 126-square-foot cockpit features a mezzanine deck with padded seating to keep the crew comfortable and provide improved visibility of baits in the spread. Under the seat cushions lies storage for gear, bait, ice, and tackle, as well as a centerline access hatch to the engine room. An oversized transom door will accommodate the tournament winner, and an 80-inch fish box is positioned in the cockpit sole for quick access when the meat fish come calling.
Top-Notch Flybridge. A few steps up the portside ladder from the cockpit, the 150-square-foot flybridge features a pod-style helm with power-actuated console that opens and closes to keep all of your electronics well protected against saltwater intrusion and theft. Single-lever electronic controls are positioned for maximum ease of use and visibility, whether throttling up or backing down on a fish. Forward of the helm is an insulated drink box and two bench seats with rod storage beneath.
Convex Hull Shape. The 54's hull shape features a ?warpedu0022 bottom with a sharp entry forward and highly variable deadrise that becomes nearly flat at the transom. The convexity of the bow lessens wave impact and results in an incredibly smooth ride in head seas. Flatter sections aft reduce water resistance, improving handling at low speeds and increasing stability while planing. Specially designed strakes that bisect the stagnation line (the point at which the water's surface meets the hull bottom once on plane) provide additional lift and improve tracking in all conditions. Double chines and a flared bow deflect spray out and away from the boat. There's simply no better ride in the industry.
Deep Propeller Pockets. Our hull tunnels, including those on the 54, are deeper than most, which reduces drag and allows for larger propellers to be tucked in tighter to the hull. That tight fit provides uniform containment around the blades and eliminates the slapping of water against the hull that typically comes with a flat bottom. It also helps accelerate the water through the blades for better performance and results in a shallower draft. The 54, in fact, draws an enviable 4'2u0022.Interior Details
Sophisticated Salon. The 54's 195-square-foot salon features a genuine wood interior, custom L-shaped sofa, and modern entertainment center with a large flat-screen TV, surround-sound stereo system, DVD/CD player, and VCR. Attention to detail is evident in the slotted wood cornices that route our air conditioning and the wood blinds that complement the warm, rich interior ambiance. This is a place of refined elegance and relaxation - the perfect spot to unwind after a day on the water.
Handsome Galley and Dinette. The fully equipped galley will delight onboard chefs with its natural wood cabinets, four-burner cook top, microwave/convection oven, garbage disposal, icemaker, and under-counter freezer and refrigerator drawer units. Storage is exceptional, with six 36-inch-deep cabinet drawers for provisions and cooking utensils. Practicality continues in the adjacent chart flat area and in the Amitico vinyl-strip flooring, which provides the appeal of teak but is effortless to maintain. Opposite the galley and close at hand is an L-shaped dinette with extra storage space below the seat.
Stately Staterooms. Thanks to a generous 17'3u0022 beam, sleeping accommodations include three staterooms and two heads. The elegant master, located amidships, features a queen berth with cedar-lined storage underneath and a sliding pocket door for privacy. Air conditioning disbursement comes through fluted wood valances for uniform comfort. Wood nightstands and a dresser enhance the rich look and provide ample storage, while the flat-screen TV and stereo with CD player offer after-hours entertainment. The private master head includes a stall shower with seat, solid surface countertops, and easy-care Amtico flooring, along with a wood cabinet, separate linen storage, and a mirrored vanity. Forward, the VIP stateroom boasts a walk-around island berth. Twin berths in the third stateroom will make a pair of guests, or the kids, feel right at home.Disclaimer
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.