65 GRAND BANKS ALEUTIAN “COCONUT”
“COCONUT” is a 2009 65′ Grand Banks Raised Pilothouse design and hull #03 in the Aleutian series from Grand Banks. The Grand Banks 65 Aleutian is a notable departure from the time-honored series of trawlers long associated with the Grand Banks name. The newly re-designed 65 GB is a top-performing Tom Fexas designed hull, making the 65RP the best for comfort and stability among blue-water cruisers. Aside from the fact that she’s one of the largest Grand Banks ever, the Aleutian is faster and far more stylish than any of her predecessors.
“COCONUT” has gone through extensive upgrades for long-range cruising over the past few years including but not limited to: Twin Seakeeper Gyro Stabilizer’s, Glass Bridge Garmin electronics suite at pilothouse and bridge, Full interior refit including modern countertops, appliances and soft goods, new acrylic enclosure at Cal deck and flybridge, recent haul out, wax and detail, new teak at cal deck and steps to boat deck, Novurania tender, vessel held in LLC, has premier slip availability at Kona Kai Marina and much more! “COCONUT” is a boat you can be proud of, truly a one of a kind in her class and an exceptional platform ready for blue-water cruising tomorrow.
Initial listing, additional specs to follow…
- Cruising Speed
- 12 kn
- 19.83 ft
- Max Draft
- 5.33 ft
- Fuel Tank
- 1 x 2200|gallon
- Fresh Water
- 1 x 440|gallon
- Double Berths
- Engine 1
- Engine 2
The original model that launched the Aleutian Series has been redesigned, refreshed and restyled, with an added foot of length and a long list of new features. Exceptional interior layouts provide more and better options for living and entertaining. A more spacious aft deck features dual wing doors and an enclosure that protects the outside dining area from harsh weather, while opening easily to let in the sun. The flybridge overhang has also been extended further aft to provide more protection from the elements. The 65RP also features port and starboard-side pilothouse doors, easier engine room access through a new port-side door, and a host of other performance and luxury features. What hasn't changed is her top-performing Fexas-designed hull, making the 65RP the best for comfort and stability among blue-water cruisers.
Built on an efficient semi-displacement hull with a deep keel, cored hullsides, and prop pockets, the Aleutianu2019s handsome raised pilothouse profile is accented by a stepped sheer and a distinctive Portuguese bridge. She offers a three-stateroom, three-head floor-plan with cruise quarters and crew head. The galley is on the pilothouse level, several steps up from the salon with its luxurious teak furnishings and Corian counters. The engine room can be accessed from the port side-deck aft main access door, the aft and centerline swim-step door entrance, or emergency access in master stateroom. Additional features include a huge flybridge, wide, secure side decks, tremendous fuel capacity, and watertight engine room bulkheads and doors. Twin CAT 1,000 HP C18 diesels cruise the 65 Aleutian comfortably and efficiently at 12-15 knots, with plenty of room for speeds in the high teens to low 20 knots.
- 3 stateroom / 3 head plus crew quarters and additional head
- Upgraded interior including new electric blinds and valances, new soft goods, new modern white countertops and bedding in all staterooms
- New Garmin suite of electronics including glass bridge at lower helm. Including (2) 22u0022 GPSMAP 8422 MFD at pilothouse with glass bridge and (2) GPSMAP 8417 MFD 17u0022 Monitors at upper flybridge stationu00a0u00a0
- Garmin GMR 2524 xHD2 4' Open Array Radar with pedestal
- GSD 26 CHIRP Sonar Module
- Airmar Chirp Transducer B265 LH
- (2) ICOM IC-HM157 Command Mic
- Garmin GXM 53 Sirius XM Weather
- (3) Garmin GMS Network Hub
- Garmin Panoptix PS51-TH
- Vesper Marine AIS XB-8000
- AIS 600 Blackbox Transciever
- New full enclosure aft at Cal deck
- New Novurania 430DL tender and yamaha 60 HP four-stroke with Raymarine fish finder sounder
- New polycarbonate flybridge enclosure
- New white granite countertops
- Twin 21.5 Cummins Onan Generators
- Twin Disc Transmissions
- Dometic DDC Chilled Water Master Control
- MAX-Q FCI Watermaker
- Mastervolt Mass Combi 24/4000-100battery charger
- Twin CAT C18 1001BHP ~1235 hrs
- Yachtcontroller Wireless Docking System
- Furuno Air Speed Wind Monitor
- NAIAD roll-fin stabalizers
- Twin Seakeeper Gyro Stabalization system (Model 6 and Model 9) with digital display at lower helm.
- (6) Garmin GC 200 HD IP Cameras
- Recent haul out, wax, and metal detail
- Vessel held in transferable LLC
- All spares and or parts related too or for use on the boat will be conveyed. Personal effects, specified tools, SUPs, not to convey. List to be supplied upon request.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.