Boston Whaler 150 Montauk
Boston Whaler’s 150 Montauk reflects over 60 years of heritage, combining time-tested utility and classic lines with modern comfort, design and technology. Incredibly easy to operate, easy to clean, and easy to love, the 150 Montauk excels for both fishing and watersports. A spacious center console layout maximizes every inch of its nimble size, while Whaler’s precision-engineered hull ensures a soft, smooth ride.
- Optional teak port and starboard mid-ship boarding steps for easier access than ever.
- Optional livewell with blue interior and rod holders.
- Optional Fishing Package adds 36-quart cooler seat, console-mounted rod holders and tackle drawers.
- Standard galvanized trailer with LED lights and swing tongue for easy transport to and from the water.
- Available Raymarine® navigation and fishfinding electronics including RealVision 3D.
- Standard 60-hp Mercury® Command Thrust FourStroke engine provides reliable, efficient performance.
150 Montauk: Boating Adventure
By now you’ve seen pictures of the boat in action, you’ve browsed through all the spec and performance data, and hopefully you’ve started dreaming of what it’s going to be like to own your first, second, third or fourth Whaler. We can tell you how innovative and industry-leading our products are, but don’t take our word for it! Learn what others have to say in these third-party reviews.
Boston Whaler 150 Montauk Additional Information
Kusler Yachts has been in business since 2010 and is one of the most successful yacht brokerages in Southern California cumulating over 50 years of on-the-water experience.
For more information regarding the Boston Whaler 150 Montauk, or any other Boston Whaler models, please contact the Boston Whaler experts at (619) 831-8330 or email direct by clicking here.