Boston Whaler 170 Montauk
Classic heritage meets cutting-edge capability in the 170 Montauk. This nimble center console model retains its clean, timeless aesthetic and rugged “hose-and-go” utility while providing enhanced comfort, performance and versatility. Count on all the features you need to get the job done, and the impeccable quality you know to expect from Boston Whaler — and fall in love all over again with the 170 Montauk.
- Convenient new integrated forward fishbox with overboard drain.
- Optional Fishing Package includes tackle drawers, console-mounted rod holders, and 72-quart cooler seat with cushion and backrest.
- Standard 90-hp Mercury® Command Thrust FourStroke engine.
- Integrated 25-gallon fuel tank for added range.
- Available Raymarine® navigation and fishfinding electronics including RealVision 3D.
- Optional Teak Package adds stylish teak boarding steps and swim ladder flooring.
- Standard galvanized trailer with swing tongue, disc brakes and LED lights for safe, easy transport.
170 Montauk: Boating Adventure
By now you’ve seen pictures of the boat in action, you’ve browsed through all the spec and performance data, and hopefully you’ve started dreaming of what it’s going to be like to own your first, second, third or fourth Whaler. We can tell you how innovative and industry-leading our products are, but don’t take our word for it! Learn what others have to say in these third-party reviews.
Boston Whaler 170 Montauk Additional Information
Kusler Yachts has been in business since 2010 and is one of the most successful yacht brokerages in Southern California cumulating over 50 years of on-the-water experience.
For more information regarding the Boston Whaler 170 Montauk, or any other Boston Whaler models, please contact the Boston Whaler experts at (619) 831-8330 or email direct by clicking here.