Boston Whaler 230 Outrage
The bold new 230 Outrage delivers huge fishing capability and huge comfort to match. The spacious bow area features ample seating and convenient in-floor and under-seat storage. Meanwhile, the roomy cockpit features the new Converting Leaning Post, which conceals a handy work station and extra aft-facing seating. Available with an integrated fiberglass hardtop, premium navigation and fish-finding technology, JL Audio speakers and more, the 230 Outrage rises to any occasion.
- Ergonomic helm is all business.
- Fold-out stern seat with backrest bolster provides additional comfort for all your crew.
- Optional anchor windlass and chain make anchoring safe and convenient.
- Standard bow cooler with cushion and backrest provides extra seating and storage.
- Optional Fishing Package with fishbox pump-out, fishing station, raw-water washdown and transom-mounted rod holders.
Take a stroll through the Boston Whaler 230 Outrage model with our interactive virtual tour. Explore the layout and abundance of features and options of the 230 from different angles and views. Imagine the cool air blowing on your face and the warm sun shining down from above, as you virtually walk around your favorite Whaler!
The Core Outrage Family: 230/250/280/330
By now you’ve seen pictures of the boat in action, you’ve browsed through all the spec and performance data, and hopefully you’ve started dreaming of what it’s going to be like to own your first, second, third or fourth Whaler. We can tell you how innovative and industry-leading our products are, but don’t take our word for it! Learn what others have to say in these third-party reviews.
- Boats.com Video Review 2017
- NauticExpo Product Video 2017
- BoatTEST.com Features Video Review 2016
- BoatTEST.com Full Video Review 2016
Boston Whaler 230 Outrage Additional Information
Kusler Yachts has been in business since 2010 and is one of the most successful yacht brokerages in Southern California cumulating over 50 years of on-the-water experience.
For more information regarding the Boston Whaler 230 Outrage, or any other Boston Whaler models, please contact the Boston Whaler experts at (619) 831-8330 or email direct by clicking here.