Boston Whaler 250 Outrage
Serious anglers who refuse to sacrifice comfort, safety or style have found their boat in the new center console 250 Outrage. Enjoy comfortable, functional seating throughout, great fishing features, and the power and range to confidently pursue your ambitions. Yacht owners can count on the 250’s unsinkable performance and sleek style as a first-class tender, as well.
- At the helm, find room for two 12-inch displays, while foot-rest and seating adjust for comfort.
- Spacious open bow features large, convenient storage compartments and conversation-friendly seating.
- Well-equipped leaning post includes 30-gallon livewell, ample storage and more.
- Deluxe helm seat upgrade provides adjustable captain’s chair and stationary companion seat.
- Mercury® power options include the impressive 350-hp Verado® FourStroke engine.
Take a stroll through the Boston Whaler 250 Outrage model with our interactive virtual tour. Explore the layout and abundance of features and options of the 250 from different angles and views. Imagine the cool air blowing on your face and the warm sun shining down from above, as you virtually walk around your favorite Whaler!
The Core Outrage Family: 230/250/280/330
By now you’ve seen pictures of the boat in action, you’ve browsed through all the spec and performance data, and hopefully you’ve started dreaming of what it’s going to be like to own your first, second, third or fourth Whaler. We can tell you how innovative and industry-leading our products are, but don’t take our word for it! Learn what others have to say in these third-party reviews.
- Boats.com Video Review 2017
- BoatTEST.com Features Video Review 2016
- BoatTEST.com Full Video Review 2016
Boston Whaler 250 Outrage Additional Information
Kusler Yachts has been in business since 2010 and is one of the most successful yacht brokerages in Southern California cumulating over 50 years of on-the-water experience.
For more information regarding the Boston Whaler 250 Outrage, or any other Boston Whaler models, please contact the Boston Whaler experts at (619) 831-8330 or email direct by clicking here.