Boston Whaler 285 Conquest
Aboard the 285 Conquest, anything is possible. Comfort-minded features and amenities enable active day cruises, serious saltwater fishing runs and impromptu overnighting with equal aplomb. Design details throughout maximize helm visibility, walkaround space, seating comfort and more. When not entertaining a crowd in the generous cockpit, head offshore to chase the big fish. Choose from three hardtop options and let the 285 open your horizons. Whaler knows what you need in a confidence-inspiring boat.
- Optional aft cockpit sunshade protects you from harsh rays.
- Innovative port lounge seating is convertible and features plush backrests and cooler storage.
- Drive in comfort thanks to a helm seat with flip-up bolster and armrests.
- Overhead rod racks in the cabin keep your equipment handy but safely out of the way.
- Welcoming cabin sleeps 4 with a plush forward V-berth/dinette and midcabin double berth, plus optional HDTV, deluxe galley and private head.
Take a stroll through the Boston Whaler 285 Conquest model with our interactive virtual tour. Explore the layout and abundance of features and options of the 285 from different angles and views. Imagine the cool air blowing on your face and the warm sun shining down from above, as you virtually walk around your favorite Whaler!
By now you’ve seen pictures of the boat in action, you’ve browsed through all the spec and performance data, and hopefully you’ve started dreaming of what it’s going to be like to own your first, second, third or fourth Whaler. We can tell you how innovative and industry-leading our products are, but don’t take our word for it! Learn what others have to say in these third-party reviews.
Boston Whaler 285 Conquest Additional Information
Kusler Yachts has been in business since 2010 and is one of the most successful yacht brokerages in Southern California cumulating over 50 years of on-the-water experience.
For more information regarding the Boston Whaler 285 Conquest, or any other Boston Whaler models, please contact the Boston Whaler experts at (619) 831-8330 or email direct by clicking here.