Pursuit DC 365
The stylish dual console line that has been perfected by Pursuit now includes the DC 365. More comfort, innovation and features have been engineered to bring your sport utility experience to the next level.
Forward bow and port side lounge seating, a swivel seat at the helm and patent-pending fold away seating at the transom and under the gunwale give your crew a comfortable place to enjoy whatever type of water activities you choose.
Features include a large tempered glass windshield with walkthrough, wide walkways from bow to stern and plenty of large storage compartments. Instrumentation and controls at the helm are ergonomically engineered and an optional Garmin electronics suite makes the DC 365 a joy to operate.
The cabin is easily accessible with a fiberglass door and features solid wood accents with modern finishes, a full berth forward and a comfortable aft berth. A small family or couple may overnight with basic amenities for the weekend. Hull side windows reveal plenty of natural light below.
Foldaway seating quickly transforms a social venue to a wide-open, fish-ready cockpit with hull side door, livewell, gunwale mounted rod holders and insulated fish-boxes in the floor.
The DC 365 can do it all with room to spare and style that is Pure. Pursuit.
- Pursuit® Protection Plan:
- 5 Year Hull and Deck Structural Warranty
- 5 Year Blister Free Warranty
- 2 Year Limited Warrant
- Pursuit Fresh White Gelcoat
- Integrated Transom Platform Extensions Outboard of Engines
- Bow Thruster, 3.0 HP (2.2 kW) with Group 31 AGM Battery, Switch and Fuse
- 5 Ply Resin Infused Composite Transom System
- Forward Hull Compartmentation with One (1) 1100 GPH Bilge Pump with Automatic Float Switch
- Hull and Deck Joint: Mechanically Fastened and Includes Aluminum Backing Plates At Cleat Locations
- Rub Rail: High Density PVC with Solid 316L Stainless Steel Insert
- Bow Grab Rails, 316L Stainless Steel (port & starboard)
- Molded Transom Walkthrough with Hinged Transom Door, 316L Stainless Steel Latch and Magnetic Catch
- Navigation Lights, LED, 2 mile
- Transom Grab Rails, 316L Stainless Steel (port & starboard)
- Side Boarding Door (starboard side) with Removable/Storable Ladder and Handrail
- Single Piece Acrylic Bow Access Door with Water Management System
- Pursuit Cockpit JL® Audio Entertainment System: 12V Bluetooth® Compatible Stereo System, JL Audio Speakers (7 Total, 4 in Hardtop, 2 Bow & Subwoofer), Amplifier & Ext Antenna
- Raw Water Outlet in Cockpit with Quick Connect Fittings and 25′ Hose
- LED Cockpit Accent Lights (7) with Water Proof Switch in Cockpit
- Bow Tonneau Cover – Sunbrella
- Rod Holders (4), Stainless Steel, In Gunwale
- Lighted Oceana Blue 28 Gallon Recirculating Live Well with Acrylic Lid
- Port Side Fish Box, Insulated and Diaphrahm Pumps (2) with Overboard Discharge
- Cockpit Tackle Center Built-in Port Aft Facing Seat
- Transom Rod Holders (5)
Hardtop & Windshield
- Custom Molded, Full Beam Sunroof with Opening
- Custom Tempered Glass Windshield System with Fiberglass Side Frame, Fwd Aluminum Bow Access Walk-thru
- Integrated Port & Starboard Overhead Glove Boxes
- Fiberglass Hardtop with Dedicated Radar, Antenna and Outrigger Locations
- Integrated Stereo Speakers (4)
Pursuit DC 365 Express Additional Information
Kusler Yachts has been in business since 2010 and is one of the most successful yacht brokerages in Southern California cumulating over 50 years of on-the-water experience.