Pursuit S 378
The S 378 is the newest addition to Pursuit’s popular Sport family and features advanced innovations as well as the quality, fishability and versatility that you’ve come to expect.
Enjoy a full day of fishing from the ample cockpit until it’s time to socialize. Then experience our groundbreaking new feature—the patent-pending entertainment center that moves into place at the touch of a button providing uncompromised functionality.
Take a seat at the adjustable helm with enhanced ergonomics, where you’ll feel the power of the triple Yamaha® 425 engines and effortless maneuverability that is designed to enhance your fishing prowess while indulging your senses. It even has an optional fishing package that includes upgrades such as a secondary livewell.
Guests will vie for a spot on the multi-function forward lounge seating or set their sights on the amazing views provided by the hull side and cabin side windows. Step aboard and gain a whole new perspective on what life on the water can look and feel like.
- Pursuit® Protection Plan:
- 5 Year Hull and Deck Structural Warranty
- 5 Year Blister Free Warranty
- 2 Year Limited Warrant
- Pursuit Fresh White Gelcoat and Laminated Hull with Vinyl Ester Resin and Engineered Fabrics
- 5 Ply Resin Infused Composite Transom System with Patented Transom Reinforcement Grid
- Stainless Clad Composite Thru Hull Fittings Above the 7 Degree Heel Line
- Bow Thruster, 3.0 HP (2.2kW) with Group 31 AGM Battery, Switch and Fuse
- Molded Hull Side Frameless Tempered Glass Windows
- Hull and Deck Joint: Mechanically Fastened and Includes Aluminum Backing Plates at Cleat Locations
- Rub Rail: High Density PVC with Solid 316L Stainless Steel Insert
- Molded One Piece Deck and Cockpit Liner with Non-Skid Pattern Area and Overboard Drains
- Cleats, 316 Stainless Steel, 10″ Pop Up (2) Stern, (2) Spring and (2) Bow
- Bow Grab Rails, 316L Stainless Steel (Port & Starboard)
- Single Level Splashwell Deck with Non-Skid for Athwartship Access
- Custom Cockpit Upholstery with Dri-Fast Foam and Mesh Backing
- Extra Deep Drink Holders, 316L Stainless Steel, Six (6)
- Full Cockpit Breathable Coaming Bolsters with Dri-Fast Foam
- Entertainment Center and Seat Cover – Stamoid® Light
- Aft Facing Molded Cockpit Seat with Armrests and Dedicated Storage Below
- Bow Sunpad Chaise for Two (2) with Tilt-up Leg Rest, Armrests and Drink Holders
- Rod Holders, Ten (10) Total, Stainless Steel Four (4) in Gunwale, Two (2) in Transom, Four (4) in Bow
- Under Gunwale Rod Storage, Three (3) Port and Two (2) Starboard
- Lighted Oceana Blue 36 Gallon Recirculating Insulated Livewell with Fiberglass Lid and Acrylic Window
- Fish Boxes, (41 gallon) Insulated, Diaphragm Pumps with Overboard Discharge (Port & Starboard)
- Lockable Rod Storage in Cabin
- Cockpit Tackle Center with Storage for Four (4) Plano Trays
Pursuit S 378 Express Additional Information
Kusler Yachts has been in business since 2010 and is one of the most successful yacht brokerages in Southern California cumulating over 50 years of on-the-water experience.